At Fellowship, we want to help you get acquainted with us. Starting this Spring, we will begin a rotation of classes that will cover everything from what we believe to how you can defend what you believe. There is no registration for this class.
1. Taking Root - This class is for those interested in becoming members. We want to help you dig in and support the church as part of the family. This class will cover: what we believe, how we live, our history, and our mission.
2. Growing Tall - This class, for new believers, is about forming good habits to promote personal growth. This class will cover: assurance, baptism, prayer, personal devotion, and discipleship.
3. Branching Out - This class shares our desire to be a community of service. We study how to touch the lives of others by reaching out to them.
4. Bearing Fruit - This class is about finding your place in the ministry of Fellowship. This class will cover: spiritual gifts, how to find your spiritual gift, and how to use your spiritual gift in the ministry of Fellowship.
5. Changing Leaves - There are times in the Christian life when we pick up habits that are not healthy for our walk with God. This class is a lesson in God's grace and mercy, where we learn to replace old, dead habits with new, Christ-like habits.
6. Building Bark - This class is about setting a firm foundation for your faith. Peter writes in 1 Peter 3:15 to "Honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect." This class will cover the foundational truths of scripture and how you can defend those truths appropriately.